You thought I had quit didn’t you! Shame on you, shame on you!
I had my week break and feel refreshed and good as ever. Week 13 & 14 were filled with finishing up everything OSPF as well as Redistribution. Currently I am in week 15 going through BGP. I actually am really really enjoying it! I think it may be my favorite topic so far.
I really would like to step up my weekly study hours but it has truly become a challenge. I find it very difficult to break more then 13 hours on a weekly basis. My current schedule goes something like this:
Monday through Thursday:
- Work: 9am – 6pm (sometimes later/earlier depending on network changes at work)
- 7pm-8pm: Run, Eat, Shower
- 8pm-11pm: Study (I usually get between 2-3 hours in)
Friday and Saturday:
- I usually hang out with friends/family/gf. Go out to bars and such. My weeks are usually really busy and stressful with work so I feel like I need this time to kick back and relax. I know I should be studying but it’s very difficult :/
- Study for usually 3hours (I try to at least)
All in all I feel I am making decent progress. Yeah I may not be in the “hardcore CCIE mode” but I am definitely becoming a stronger engineer each and everyday.